Chief Executive Officer
David is one of the original “founders” of Founders 3 Real Estate Services. Prior to facilitating the merger of three companies to form Founders 3 Real Estate Services, he directed Siegel-Gallagher Management Company to become one of the largest property management companies in the State of Wisconsin and grew the company from five employees to over 260 in seven states across the U.S. His leadership and vision led the company to successfully expand its management platform from traditional real estate into industries such as Marina and Aviation Management. Officially recognized by the Institute of Real Estate Management, Founders 3 earned the industry’s most prestigious designation as Accredited Management Organization (AMO) and has been awarded the 2015 and 2017 AMO of the Year from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
- Management Company Principal
- Commercial Management
- Development Consulting
- Property Turnaround Specialist
- At COMPASS, David managed several premier Class A high-rise office towers located in Chicago, including 401 North Michigan (750,000 sq.ft.), Madison Plaza (950,000 sq.ft.), and 333 Wacker Drive (850,000 sq.ft.), as well as the U.S. Bank Building (1.1 Million sq.ft.) in Milwaukee.
- At Jacobs, Visconsi & Jacobs, David served on the development team for the Key Corp. Building in Cleveland, Ohio’s largest office building. This was a multi-faceted project that featured a 63-story, 1.3 million-square-foot office tower; a 454-room hotel; and 900-car parking garage. Once constructed, David continued to work on the project through building start-up and day-to-day operations.
- David also served on boards for the Boy Scouts of America, the Catholic Archdiocese, the Building Owners and Managers Association, and the University Club of Milwaukee.
EDUCATION AND ACCREDITATION
- Graduated with a degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Property Manager from Institute of Real Estate Management